Wednesday, April 16, 2014

CAS at The Crafter's Cafe


It's time for another challenge at The Crafter's Cafe.  The challenge this week is to make a CAS card.   I find that so hard to do.  I love lots of die cuts and embellishments too much.  But, I think I did pretty good this time.  I have used a cute image called Holding a Flower from our sponsor A Day For Daisies.


Card Recipe:
I printed my image out and colored her with Copic markers.  My sentiment is a stamp from Stamping Up's So Happy for You set.  And then I used three rhinestones from my stash in the bottom left corner.  The final thing was Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on her wings.  That's it. Very simple in supplies, but the image just pops in color.

Copic Sketch Markers Used:
E000, E00, E01, E50, E51, E53, R20, V000, V01, V04, W1, W3, YG23, YG25

Challenges Entered:
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Clean and Simple
A Gem of a Challenge - #117 - Spring is in the Air
Allsorts Challenge - Week 254 - Spring Blossoms
Crafty Calendars Challenge - Things With Wings
Wags n Whiskers Challenge - #126 - Clean and Simple

Head on over to The Crafter's Cafe Challenge and see what the rest of the Design Team has made and come join in the challenge fun.  Thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week.

10 comments:

cass said...

So pretty, lovely inspiration for the CASchallenge this week.

Nannieflash said...

A gorgeous image and a fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at PG., good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

brenda said...

Your creation is lovely Gale and just perfect for my Spring Blossoms theme, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x (Not sure if you entered my Grand Calibur candy here if not there is still time to do so)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Gale, you did a fantastic job with our CAS challenge! I find it difficult to do CAS as well. Love your coloring!
Hugs,
Tracey (fellow DT member)

Unknown said...

love the colours. Mauves are one of my favourites. Having fun going to the other DT sites and looking at their work.

dragonllew said...

Great CAS card thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
Jenny x

meine-bastelarena said...

Great CAS card. Your image really pops! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin (Bastelarena)

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card and beautiful colouring, love the simple elegance of this,thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So pretty Gale, I just love the colors you used on the image! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

Helen said...

Beautiful - a perfect CAS card.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x